Who Are We?
What We Do
What Is Urgent Care?
Urgent care services help patients with serious but not life-threatening illnesses or injuries. These are things that are not considered emergencies, but at the same time need to be dealt with now, rather than waiting for an appointment.
Please Note: Registration ends 30 minutes prior to closing time. We reserve the right to stop registration of patients before stated time due to high volumes.
- Minor cuts, wounds, etc. that may require stitches
- Simple broken bones
- Strained muscles
- Sprained wrists, ankles, etc.
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Cold & Flu Symptoms (Fevers, coughs, congestion, sore throats, etc.)
- Insect bites, rashes, scrapes
- Flu shots
- General health concerns (psychiatric, counselling, etc.)
- A travel clinic (vaccines, etc.) – by appointment
- Pediatric care
- Sexual health concerns or questions
- And more!